BreaKing FrEE

Sunday, June 26, 2011

GrenaDe juz from Bruno Mars




                                                                                         
















Easy come easy go,
tat's juz how u live , oh
take take take it all
but you never give
should of known you was trouble from the first kiss
had you eyes why open
why were they open
gave you all i have 
and you tossed it in the trash
you tossed it in the trash,                                                                             
you did
to give me all your love is all i ever asked
coz wat you don't understand is                                                                       
i'd catch a grenade for ya
throw my hand on the blade for ya
i'd jump in front of a train for ya
you know i do everything for ya
ohhhh,oh
i would go through all of this pain
take a bullet straight through my brain
yes, i will die for ya ,baby
but, you won't do the same

no, no no no

black black black and blue
 beat me to i'm numb
tell the devil i said hey 
when you get back where you from
mad woman, bad woman
tat juz how u are
gave u all i have 
and you tossed it in the trash
you tossed it in the trash, yes you did
to give me all your love is all i ever asked                                                  
coz wat you don't understand is
i'd catch a grenade for ya
throw my hand on the blade for ya                                                                  
i'd jump in front of a train for ya                                                                
you know i do everything for ya
ohhhh,oh
i would go through all of this pain
take a bullet straight through my brain
yes, i will die for ya ,baby
but, you won't do the same

if my body was on fire, ooh
you don't watch me burn down in flames
you said you love me
you're a liar
coz you never, ever ever did baby
but darling i'll catch a grenade for ya                                            juz from : Bruno 
throw my hand on the blade for ya
i'd jump in front of a train for ya
you know i do everything for ya
ohhhh,oh
i would go through all of this pain
take a bullet straight through my brain
yes, i will die for ya ,baby
but, you won't do the same
no, you won't do the same
 you won't do the same
ooh, you never do the same
no.no.no.no......
my favourite idol
i love u....
and u.....