BreaKing FrEE

Monday, June 20, 2011

Art time 的 ×悲剧× T.T




TIK  tok...
tik TOK...
ringggggggg...
现在是美术节.   ^^  lol

after teacher cum in 2 the class,
i sit down 
take out newspaper,
put on my table  [ 4 fun ]
noop..
aftertat  i with sangkari go toilet 
2 fill up sum water.
I go 2 toilet at the same floor,
tat mean 
beside the toilet is 2 KUALITI
* my lover class*
when i passssss,
i see him
he is juz " ngam ngam hou de " 
stared at me. 
:]]]]]  damm happy ^^
::<watever>::
BACK 2 CLASS.....
 i sit beside S.kari
beside S.kari is pretti prefect, saranya.
first,
S.kari@ saranya playing
> campur campur.
they mix the color on the " plate "
red
+
white
becomes (=)
PINK.
% someBODY  likes PINK %
< WATEVER >
we start to " cop "
i use the lady finger, potato with
corak tat i lend from >
 joanne / hor sin @
design by my lovely fatherr...
22222222
" cop "
-------------------------------------------
i cop,
i cop,
i cop...cop...cop...
N
last, i finish ald....
^^  can  passs  up ald
then i keep all the color and bla bla bla....
while i m keepingggg
the Thiva suddenly
cum 
N
shit
my art 
has,
have
*destroyed*
Thiva duno how !?
green color liquid juz pour on the art paper....
my " flora dan fauna "
juz destroyed by thiva
with green color....
Thiva say sorrriiii 2 me 
i .........dont care
i keep all the thing \
[ i throw newspaper,potato,ladi finger...]
i keep my beg
take my bottle
go down to the toilet 2 wash my "colorful " hand
and ready 4 perhimpunan........
the "flora@ fauna"
i go back home n do again
thiva, 你给我记住