BreaKing FrEE

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Xcuse me, m i your maybank card..

you think wat?
money....$$$
idiot,
yak sii lah...
everytime lend money....
FROM ME!
then don wan giv back..
stupit!
idiot!
ask me follow you go n buy thing..
then one hand cum out
say : borrow one ringgit
f.u!
m i your maybank card!?
a card 4 you to shuak..shuak..shuak..
ha...tell me!
m i?
today borrow ald
nex day borrow again
u hutang me how much ald? 4 got ald arh!!
get lost lah!!!
ask u give back my money
then...
u giv mani mani alasan...
say wat arh... wait untill people giv back the folio money arh....
go die lah u!
in lab,
got the mandarin claz ''meeting''
ok.
sit beside you...
fine~
pn. ong wan meet everybody is becoz of u!
wasting my time at there!
talking nonsence~
watever~
u!
bladi idiot!
sumore wan borrow money!
ask me got bring how much?
f. u
sumore say wen wen qian ni de... haven giv back
know how to say people haven giv back you
you leh!
my money u also haven giv back vot!
In the canteen,
Malay puasa
Watever~
U again!
I drink cincau
U also drink cincau
Fine~
u drink loh~
i ask you:
haw much the cincau?
Hah!
Sumore drinkhave joke with me.
idiot!
i fucking telling you,
give back my money!
don think i like very easy to bully...borrow money
if you ask me again money
i slap u!
infront everyone!
with the sound : piak!
juz like tis :

piak!
----------------------------------------------------------
I know I had bocor your rahsia….
I tell sory ald…
Is my wrong…
But u should not do this to me…
Like using money to …..
To…..
Like I hutang u…..
How to say….
Sory 4 that….tat rahsia…
< skip >
but u also same as me
* the mandarin claz thing...
bocor rahsia-  couple.... to pn. ong
untill pn.ong wan to meet -us
scold- us...
pitty her.. u know
her= not pn.ong
u say ok ald…
everything fine ald
than why always borrow money from me?
Why?
Why u don wan borrow money 
from the other people?
Why must me!?
I not very rich also.
Is becoz my mother is a teacher…
U know my mother…
My mother is your teacher….
Or………………
The person who teman you 
must borrow money to you!?
Is tis logic?
how can eva tahan u so long
pitty eva...
ADD: i force to hate you.
you everytime act cute infront someone..anyone...
EVERYBODY
Is discusting…yucks
Wan vomit ald…
you tell me about your bf…stupit thingz...
Is boring to hear…
U tell one all is the same…
Stop all this.
Ok.
I warning you: 
STOP ASKING ME 4 MONEY!!!
*ask other person
Remember:
if u ask me again I giv you a nice slap…piak...
juz like snaping a fly...