BreaKing FrEE

Saturday, August 20, 2011

soooo ...... boling

Im back to blogigi...
not MARTINini...
)):
wateva...
my exam
:)
almost finish
juz left PSV
seni on monday
erm...
4 bab
no problem lah!
but the mathz have problem...
got a BIG problem
a BIG BIG BIG problem
is i haven finish doing the question
wat the!
tis is the first time i doing mathz exam didn finish doing question
truly sad...
nomore A
all destroy..........
who create the stupit exam,
test paper, 
u make people suffer to study
u make people cry...
u make people get scold from parents
u make people tension
u make teacher scold the student
u make.......................
u know!?
u are destroying the earth, 
wasting paper.... trees...plants...
u get lost lah!!!
nomore A...
i can't go up to KUALITI....
T.T
watever
exam 4 me is over
im free now!
i watch the tv
no astro...  ):
4 get it.
i see the movie
from a pendrive throught tv
nice (:
i see.... wat name ald...
watever
the movie about bunny...
cute bunny....
not the cartoon
not tis one...
is tis one
 
tis movieis long time ago
longlonglonglongtimeago.....
who cares...
tis bunny can play drum...
 
his dream is to be a singer
woah!
my dream...is  mary to a ''white horse'' prince......
choiiii.... joking
no lah////:
i also see one more movie
kantonis one...
i can listen kantonis...
can talk a little....but not to much
about 2.....hour....
boring....
no people at home...juz me only
lonely...i mrs.lonely...
i hv no budy...
all my lllooooo...
ohhhhhh...............


so lonely...
juz have my snoopy, my green tortise...sofa, tv, 
laptop, mouse mirror, fan , air cond, book, magazine,
story book, radio,big ear phone, nokia handphone,
teddy bear, rice, chicken, soup, 
toilet bowl, brush, toilet pam, toilet flush.........
and my shirt....short....tut...tut...tut
teman me in the house
there is nomore  body  in tis house.....
juz me....mrs. lonely
they all so busy....doing there own thing
not they all= toilet  bowl......
they all = my family
mother and sister= school activity
2* bro= go do work kap lengluii at the road, selling the produck UNIFI package
father= work in klinik
me= at home
wat the!
so boring...............
i also wan to da work 
at ....anywhere....
care4, qiant, tesco, bata, chicken rice shop, toilet, longkang.......
watever
i juz don wan to stay alone at home
so lonely...
ask snoopy to play with me
he say ok....
but after... mint....
we not playing...
we bite each other...
he bite my hand....
not fun at all.....
why u all so busy?
tell me lah!
watever
everything is fine..........
okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok
now i will get a phone soon...
soon..........haven buy sim card
from my bro.
his phone [old] had repair ald
than the new one is 4 me :)
but the 'new' phone= second hand from my bro 
not like mine old one
> sony ericson .....
the new one> nokia 
c1-01
red color
-.-''
tis one:
how to say...
my whole family use sony...
exept my father> i phone
n juz me using nokia
walao..A....
HOW CAN LIKE TIS!
fine....
tis phone..
ok OK lah..
use loh....
nice lah...
ok lah....not bad also...
got phone use better than no phone use...
thx lah (:
is so boring...............

  
boling......