BreaKing FrEE

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

happy~

to all indianz :
happy deepavali~
i know its oveR...
today,
a special day to my sister...
- happy children day -
she bring my bag...
she bring tupperware 4 eat
she bring everting tat not important...
to skool ...
left the present at home...
aiyoyo... 
say wat wan xchange present with frend...
then...
didn bring...
talk back to me...
study....
i keepin study...
too hard the exam...
makin people feels...
suck...
all the books are freak....
all freak.....
today...maybe....
 going to serve my new house
look my new house...
mother...she buying a house....which near my skool...
500000.....sumthing...
at home.... 
she call here call there....
makin many call...
to settle the new house...
the deposit....sign..........
not my bussiness...
as long i can stay in a new house...
maybe nex year can ban ald...
then i must walk to skool .....
now holiday till monday...
0.0
have exam...
and celebrate...eva birthday!?
i not sure...
suddenly invite .....
she copying me...
she copy gurvin... 
copy two of us celebrate b'day at skool...kantin
copycat...
whose idea...
don't think is yours!
im not talking about eva...
her b'day ... i wish her....get a good fren...
and anti-ing you 4 ever...! bitCh
i wanna tell u ....
Wats UR PROBLEM NOW !!!!!!!
do this very yao yeng meh!
sao pei la !