BreaKing FrEE

Sunday, July 10, 2011

CHoclate....

i know i like you...
but... sumthing make me confuse....
very confuse me...
k. i ask you.....
WHY!?  
WHY!?  
WHY!?
Hah...why!?
i asking u!
why u give me choclate?
you give me...tis>




why you give me?
a choclate...
a highclazz choclate...
----------------------------------------------
normally,
boyz give to gurl becoz of love
like tat gurl,
you give to me becoz of wat?
you like me?
----------------------------------------------
well...i know i like you.
i know i like candy.
but tat day, i juz simply say.
juz simply say...
simply telling you to buy cho. 4 me....
i juz simply say.
the nex,
nex day,
u give me cho.
oh............u really buy it
u buy ald...
i accept loh...
k.
i juz simply say...
why you taking serious...
why?
you like me?
can you tell me...
if yes...
i...
veri happy.
but why you dident straight away N tell to me
you SHY!?
if no...
i...
have no comment...
now...
we not same class,
but i know...
50% know
u got feel 2 me...
how i know!?
becoz............* not important *
arh......
choclate.....
tat choclate......
why u give to me......
why?
got meaning there?
you sending me sum message in tat choclate.........
tell me lah...
juz tell me...
i waiting here..........
=========================
tis ....
one year ald...
why i still remember?
i must 4get it!
why lah?
why?